In Confession of Faith, written just two years before his blessed repose, St. Nikodemos the Hagiorite offers a personal response to his critics and accusers – a personal apologia written also on behalf of his brother Kollyvades. Defending the truth and the canonical order of the Church, he addresses such issues as the meaning of kollyva, the proper time for the celebration of Memorial Services, the special prerogatives due to Sunday, the theology of the divine Eucharist and the frequency of Holy Communion. Moreover, one is brought face to face with this great and holy personality, seeing him not only as a Saint and great Father of the Church, but as a sympathetic and honorable man full of love for his fellow Christians, especially for his enemies.
- Volume 3 in the series The Works of St. Nikodemos the Hagiorite
- First published: February 2008
- Length (softcover): 106 pages
- Size (softcover): 6 x 9 inches
- ISBN (softcover): 978-1-63941-031-6