In Saint Nikodemos’ renowned work, Concerning Frequent Communion, the pious reader will find answers, combed from the entire patristic tradition, to such questions as: How should I approach the Holy Mysteries? What preparation is necessary? How often should I commune? And, what does it mean to be “worthy” of Holy Communion? Based upon and gathered from the teachings of the Holy Fathers of the Church, Concerning Frequent Communion provides a much needed, comprehensive and “catholic corrective” to the variety of one-sided approaches so prevalent today.
This volume includes a thorough explanation of the Lord’s Prayer, an apology for frequent communion, and answers to objections and clarifications of misconceptions.
- Volume 2 in the series The Works of St. Nikodemos the Hagiorite
- Preface by Archimandrite Chrysostom Maidones
- 18 icons and illustrations
- First published: August 2006
- Length (softcover): 248 pages
- Size (softcover): 5.5 x 8 inches
- ISBN (softcover): 960-86778-5-8